The ICS (Independent Clinical Services) Group is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers, covering health, life sciences and social care. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for Professionals and Providers within our chosen fields. We have an exciting opportunity for an Applications Developer to join our team at our Birmingham Office on a permanent basis.
The Applications Developer will be involved in developing a new Android/Apple based application to provide multiple new functions to both our agency staff and our clients.
The work will initially be back-end focused with a move to include more front end work in the future. There is also the possibility for website based work should the successful candidate wish to progress in this direction.
Technical Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum of 1 year professional app development experience
- Modern frontend development frameworks and build tools
- Object oriented programming methodologies and design patterns
- API consumption, version control systems (Github)
- Excellent organisational skills and a good eye for detail
This is a role that will provide plenty of opportunity for growth and career development in a busy and constantly evolving environment. Contact us now with your current CV to apply.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.