Commercial Finance Deal Modeller
A large IT Outsourcing firm based in Telford is seeking an experienced Financial Modeller, to join the Business as a Commercial Finance Deal Modeller. The package on offer includes a salary in the range of £45,000 to £55,000 + pension, private health care and annual bonus.
Reporting in to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will play a key role in supporting and shaping new business and commercial change, translating technical and operational solutions into complex deal models. The Commercial Financial Deal Modeller will be required to undertake bespoke modelling; and will need strong analytical skills together with the ability to communicate across the business spectrum, including customers.
- Financial modelling and support for new business activities, working closely with bid teams to provide commercial and financial support, making recommendations to get the best commercial deal and optimise profitability.
- Provide support and advice to the BAU front-end process, ensuring proposals for new work are commercially and financially acceptable.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports, complex analysis and "quick-tools" to support the business and to assist in decision-making.
- Understand and support the complex commercial environment of their Clients, including the Financial Model which underpins the client pricing framework.
- Experience in financial/business modelling and/or bespoke financial/business analysis with ability to apply commercial knowledge to a range of activities.
- High attention to detail and strong analytics.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and explain complex financial information.
- Strong Excel skills and proven technical ability are essential, knowledge of Power Query / BI Tools / VBA is desirable but not essential
- Experience of business case development and analytics advantageous
- Knowledge of the IT industry desirable but not essential
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience preferred
To apply for the Commercial Finance Deal Modeller position in Telford, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the recruiter (Jamie Carter). We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.