Service Manager - Supported Living
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Service Manager to join their established team of professionals. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Experience with Supported Living or Residential care
- Must have previous management experience
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management or above
- Experience working with learning disabilities
- IT literate
- Ideally be a driver
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to or call me on
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself…
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."