Care Team member
Companion Care Team / Evenings and Weekends / Flexible working hours / Excellent working conditions / Full training and support given / Best care company in the region /
We have a new team in Worcester and Droitwich and are looking for five new people to act as companions to provide support for elderly people in their own homes. This is a highly rewarding and vital job for our community and so whatever hours you would like to work, we can find the right role for you. You do not need to have been in care before as we will give you full training and support. If you have had care experience before then we would also like to hear from you as we have senior vacancies that we are looking to fill.
These roles would suit people new to care who have some spare time and want to earn some extra money and also help in the community.
It would also suit people wanting to top up hours or work flexibly.
Finally, if you want to become a Team Leader, this is an ideal starting point for you.
What we are looking for:
- Caring personality
- Available at the weekend (alternate weekends off or Sundays/Saturdays only)
- Available to do evening visits (to help out at teatime)
- willing to learn
- want to make a difference
- have access to a car and a full driving license
- reliable and trustworthy and a good team player
In return we offer you:
- Good rates of pay
- excellent training
- full support throughout your career with us
- hours to suit your circumstances and full time hours if you want
- paid holidays
If this sounds of interest to you then please send me your CV or if you haven't got a CV don't worry, you don't need one, please call me at our offices and I will be pleased to have a chat.