Head of Finance
Hudson James Human Capital Group is proud to be working exclusively with a successful and fast growing FMCG organisation based in Staffordshire, to appoint a Head of Finance.
My Client have had a strong market presence for a number of years within their field and they are now embarking on an exciting new chapter, in which an ambitious growth strategy has been rolled out.
As Head of Finance, you will be an influential member of the Senior Management Team and will be responsible for providing strategic insight to influence key business decisions. You will be responsible for a full review and identifying areas which will add value from a financial perspective, including the implementation of a new ERP system.
The Head of Finance will also be responsible for the Finance, HR, Administration and IT functions of the business.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Financial Control and reporting across the business.
- Providing the leadership team with business partnering, advice, insight and analysis.
- Maintain and develop robust financial systems and procedures.
- Implementation and development of ERP system.
- Control of cash flow.
- Leading and co-ordinating the annual budget process.
- Ensuring Reporting information is submitted accurately and on time.
The ideal candidate will have recent and relevant FMCG experience. You will be a commercially astute individual, with the ability to challenge and influence at all levels. You must be a Qualified Accountant. You will be a passionate individual with drive, ambition and energy which will transpire into your role as a value adding individual.
In return, my Client is offering:
- Highly competitive salary up to £60k
- Opportunity to step up as the business diversifies and grows.
- Company Pension.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Parking onsite.
This opening is business critical and it is therefore advised that you apply ASAP if you are interested.