Coordinator ( Department Manager)
Coordinator (Department Manager)
Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Homebase. With our new owners, Bunnings, we’re changing how we do things and shifting up a gear and our Store Operations team are at the heart of this transformation. You’ll be the face of our business - helping our customers and delivering great service to keep our stores running smoothly every day.
By joining us at the beginning, you’ll be able to help us build the best home improvement and garden business in the UK and Ireland. We understand that it’s you who will make this happen and you can be sure you’ll be working in a culture that’s geared to help you give your best.
We’re always looking for great people to join our team, and whether you’re helping a customer to spruce up their garden, mixing a new colour for their bedroom or serving with a smile at the till there will always be something to keep you busy. And we can offer a range of contracts.
If you’re an experienced team leader / supervisor with a genuine passion for those you work with and those you serve then this opportunity is one you should not let pass by…
What will you be doing?
- Lead, support, manage and motivate your team to ensure that our customers have a great experience in our stores
- Maintain the store to keep it full, clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure the Team is trained and qualified to perform their tasks effectively and safely
What will help you succeed?
- Previous experience of leading a retail team
- Able to demonstrate true service skills
- Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
- Great communication skills
- Work with energy, pace and passion
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Able to demonstrate that you’re passionate about home improvement, gardens, DIY and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
You’ll need to be flexible to support our busiest times, which can include weekday, evening and weekend work, as well as public holidays.
What's in it for you:
- Team member store discount
- Career opportunities
- Company benefits
- Having your ideas listened to
- Discounts with corporate partners
So if you’re motivated by putting a smile on a customer’s face and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, Homebase could be the place for you.
Homebase operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership