Assistant Project Accountant required for an excellent FTSE 100 business based in Warwick. This is an opportunity for a CIMA/ACCA part-qualified accountant to join a large business and progress down a project/management accounting route.
Reporting to the Senior Project Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business with budgeting and cash flow forecasting procedures
- Analysing data for projects associated with one major contract
- Stakeholder engagement and liaising with senior management figures
- Tracking costs and recommending adjustments to reduce project costs
- Reporting for the business and on behalf of the major client
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified looking to progress down a management accounting route but also with experience in project work. A background in a PLC environment would be advantageous, but is not essential. You must have strong Excel skills and be capable of working autonomously.
Willingness to travel to various sites within the business is also essential - you will be travelling on a semi-regular basis, so access to a car is a must.