Traineeship Coordinator / Recruiter
Qualified and experienced Traineeship Coordinator / Recruiter required in Birmingham
Salary - £20,000 - £23,000 plus mileage plus bonus plus excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Traineeship Coordinator / Recruiter and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Traineeship Coordinator / Recruiter to join a well-established Training Provider working in Birmingham and sometimes required in Redditch.
The principal purpose of this role is to source suitable applicants to fulfil employer vacancies and traineeship cohort’s in-line with business targets.
- Ensure all employer Traineeship vacancies are filled within agreed timeframes
- Optimise the volume of learners applying for Traineeships
- Ensure sufficient learner recruitment for Traineeship cohorts
- Ensure all learners are provided with a meaningful work experience opportunity in accordance with delivery model timeframes
- Ensure best practice learner interview processes are maintained
- Source employer vacancies that have the potential to become Apprenticeships upon completion of the Traineeship
- Ensure the monthly sign-up targets are achieved
- To liaise with learners and employers to resolve any conflicts of queries that may arise in relation to placements
- Extensive working knowledge of learner recruitment processes.
- Organisational skills and a sound attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- NVQ level 3 or above in customer service or IAG
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mileage .45 paid
- Salary £20,000 - £23,000
- Excellent Bonus