Sales executive - Spanish speaking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Spanish speaking Sales Executive to join a growing business, your job will be to facilitate and nurture the expectations of South American customers and suppliers. Clear guidance and step by step communication of our processes and procedures to our customers is vital in promoting lifetime value and relationships. This opportunity would ideally suit an uprising star with experience of handling (sometimes) difficult customers.
As an Spanish speaking Sales Executive you will work alongside the Sales Team, providing our customers with a smooth transition of the customer buying cycle. Ensuring that all customer touch points from a sales and service aspect are completed and communicated effectively. You should be proactive by nature developing internal and external company relationships by professional and courteous inter-personal communication.
- Provide high quality premium customer service to customers via telephone and email
- To be the first point of contact for customer queries and enquiries
- Receive, validate and process customer queries within agreed timescales
- Identify potential and actual service issues and resolutions where possible and coordinate communication with the customer and relevant internal departments
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators focused around customer loyalty and retention
- Protect the brand and reputation of both company and its clients by the delivery of first class service levels
- You will need to demonstrate abilities to deliver an experience that sets our brand apart from our competitors in the eyes of the customer. Increasing spend and optimally inspiring loyalty to our brand.
- Demonstrating professional delivery of our services on a daily basis to ensure operations are efficient and effective and enable consistent delivery against service standards, measures, targets and objectives.
- To communicate positively, professionally, and promptly with customers keeping the customer informed throughout the delivery process.
- To welcome all new customers to the business, building rapport and developing relationships
- Focus on customer retention and development in accordance with set company KPI’S
- Be proactive driving continuous improvement in customer service process and standards
- Ensure that complaints are resolved promptly to the customer’s satisfaction
Key Performance requirements
- Increase customer retention
- Manage supplier relations
- Engaging all first time customers
- Completing customer feedback questionnaires
The right candidate will be a fluent Spanish speaker with experience within a service and/or sales role.
Mon-Thurs 10am - 7pm, Friday 8am - 3pm
18-21k + Performance related bonus