Multi Skilled Engineers
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Packaging Company in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work in their leading facility in Telford
£26,000 to £30,000 per annum
6am - 2pm/2pm-10pm Monday to Friday
Role of the Maintenance Engineer
- Faultfinding, rectification, maintenance, modification, installation, testing and commissioning on a wide variety of plant and equipment.
- Reacting to breakdowns within the plant while adhering to health and safety, participating technically in site initiatives such as continuous improvement and project focused work, screening and updating of maintenance systems.
- Perform continuous improvement activities with direct focus on problem solving, line led improvement initiatives and solutions to longer standing machinery issues.
- Ensure that all required documentation and recording of work is carried out to a high standard: eg Shift reports, maintenance logs, equipment testing etc.
- Work closely with the Production cell leaders to increase line efficiencies, propose improvements, engage in project initiatives and promote strong team working relationships.
- Review recorded downtime data, trends, analyse and implement improvements
What we are looking for as a Maintenance Engineer:
- Must have experience of Maintenance of machinery and equipment within an industrial environment. This is to include experience in routine preventative maintenance and general fault finding and associated rectification of faults.
- You will be mechanically biased although experience of PLC’s would be advantageous
- Individual must have Mechanical Apprenticeship of recognised quality and previous experience within FMCG manufacturing organisation.
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills are required together with the ability to work under pressure in a high volume manufacturing environment
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.