Business Support Administrator
Our established and well known client have a great opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join their team. The role is to provide administrative support for the business including speaking with customers and clients.
Your daily duties may include -
* Dealing with phone calls and emails
* Fuel invoices
* Liaising with other employees
* Dealing with initial sales enquiries regarding services provided and following through to point of sale
* Review of renewal information for current clients over the phone and face to face
* Produce statistics for KPI's
* Completion of new customer documentation
* To support the operations director in her absence
To be successful in this role, you will need -
* To be computer literate,
* Have proven experience in customer service
* To keep calm under pressure and be able to prioritise jobs
* Confidence to work under own initiative
* A clean license along with own transport is essential for this role
If successful in this role, a 5 year checkable work history and references will be required for security purposes due to the nature of the business.
Hours for this role are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.