Employability / Outreach Tutor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employability / Outreach Tutor
Location: Midlands (Field based) - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £19,900 - £26,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Engage with and enrol young people from the community to our clients pre employment programme, designed to provide employability skills and progression onto either a Traineeship/Apprenticeship or Employment.
- Deliver a pre-employment programme to cover employability skills and life skills in the community to small groups.
- Engage and build relationships with young people (NEET) in the community, referral partners, employers and parents.
- Provide effective IAG, mentoring and support to identify suitable training programme and progression routes that meet the needs of the learner.
- Assist learners in setting realistic goals through creation of an ILP and provide support to achieve them.
- Work with partners and outside organisations to support learners in achieving their chosen progression route.
- Work closely with disengaged learners and re-engage learners who may have fallen off programme.
- Work towards targets for learner engagement and progression outcomes.
- Accurately complete learner documents / contact forms.
- Must have experience of delivering inspirational Employability training to young people.
- Experience of working and engaging with people in the community / NEETs.
- Able to engage with a range of referral partners and organisations to secure pipeline of learner referrals.
- Experience of delivering effective IAG, progression to education/training and employment support.
- Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients towards achieving their goals.
- Enthusiastic individual who is able to inspire and make a real impact.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.