Competitive Salary & CommissionLeading Social Care Recruitment Agency seeks driven & passionate Recruitment Consultant to join their team.…
About the role
Working for Medicare First you will fulfil a diverse and demanding role, providing a high quality consultative recruitment service to Social Care professionals. The Recruitment Consultant's role is to establish a strong network of candidates via a variety of sources and to develop a good understanding of clients' staffing requirements. The role includes networking with candidates and clients, arranging regular client meetings to build and develop relationships and win business. You will be targeted to attract and recruit new candidates, pre-screen, interview and complete background checks including reference checking, before securing suitable placements for these candidates.
About Medicare First | Affinity Workforce
Affinity Workforce is a fresh, bold and innovative new business with a rich and impressive heritage. Formed from a group of established, trusted brands, and previously part of Capita plc, we are now one of the largest privately owned public service recruitment specialists in the UK.
Medicare First are a UK-wide agency that recruits for short-term, long-term and permanent roles in Social Care. We're recognised for providing a service that's personal and professional, with a commitment to excellence that begins and ends with our people - from the experienced consultants we hire to the Candidates that we place.
What you will do:
- Meet and exceed financial targets each month, see career structure and expectations below.
- Build a solid understanding of legislation affecting the Social Care and recruitment sector, and be able to use this knowledge to take responsibility for complying with industry standards and to provide a well-informed consultative service to clients and candidates.
- Use sales, business development, and marketing techniques to attract business from client settings.
- Write and place effective job adverts, monitoring responses.
- Utilise the database to manage candidates, clients and vacancies.
- Request references and checking the suitability of applicants.
- Interview candidates and brief them about their responsibilities, and deal with any disciplinary matters.
- Prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Negotiate pay and charge rates and ensuring Agency Worker Regulations are complied with.
Your experience will include:
- Experience within a recruitment role working in a sales environment (sector experience not essential)
- Evident ability to exceed set targets and KPIs
- Ability to network effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Highly competent user of IT systems, Microsoft Office and databases.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Affinity Workforce operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.