Trainee Maths Teacher Salaried PGCE
Trainee Maths Teacher Salaried PGCE - Cannock
Premier Pathways is an exciting new Teacher Training Programme, aimed at Graduates who are seeking to become Teachers but don’t want to have another lot of university fees.
We pay you to train! Yes, Premier Pathways is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme, and you will receive your PGCE with QTS upon completion.
Will you be part of a new generation of outstanding teachers?
• Circa. £15,000 p/a training salary
• 2-year school-based Teacher Training Programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• Brand new blended learning programme from the nation's leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities
• No experience required
The successful Graduate Trainee Teacher will need:
• To have the passion and drive to become a teacher
• A 2:1 or higher in a relevant degree, with strong GCSE grades in the core subjects
• To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils
• To be a high calibre graduate
• To be able to self-study
The School for the Graduate Trainee Teacher:
• Partner Schools committed to your development as a Graduate Trainee Teacher
• Excellent public transport links and car parks for less connected areas
The Graduate Trainee Teacher Role:
• Structured phase system to ensure steady and thorough development
• Year 1 as a member of support staff in the school
• Year 2 as an Unqualified teacher, refining your specialism
• In-school support
• Peer networking and support from Premier Pathways
Why Premier Pathways over other routes into teaching?
• You are earning all the time
• Constant support from all corners of the network
• Online portfolio tool
• Structured phase system
• A full PGCE and QTS at the end of 2 years
• Blended learning
If you wish to learn more about Premier Pathways, or would like to book your interview, please contact me on or .
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.