Employer Engagement Consultant
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement Consultant
Salary: £22,000 + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Employer engagement via telephone / cold calling to generate Apprentice placement opportunities nationally.
- Option to conduct field sales / site visits to meet with employers to discuss their needs (candidate will plan own diary)
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with small to medium sized employers, objection handling, promoting the benefit of recruiting Apprentices to employers and delivering advice on the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Work closely with the Recruitment Team who advertise vacancies, based on employer requirements, and will supply a pre-screened selection of suitable candidates for you to match to the client / vacancy.
- Work with the employer to manage the full application/interview/start process; liaise with candidate and employer to arrange and confirm interviews, receive/deliver feedback in a timely fashion and confirm candidate start with necessary learner start paperwork.
- This is a targeted role and as such you will work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s based on Apprenticeship starts.
- Be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the industry.
- Provide reports on activity and maintain online systems and databases as required.
- Experience of working within a similar role, promoting Apprenticeships / Apprentices / training qualifications.
- Employer engagement, generating vacancies / placements opportunities for Apprentices.
- Experience of working towards targets and KPI’s.
- Must have a strong understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Possess a confident, friendly and professional manner.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.