Process Engineer - 33863
Are you looking for a Process Engineer role with a large international automotive manufacturing company based in Gaydon? An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to provide support to a growing and busy department for a period of circa 8 months. The role is temporary and paying up to £22 per hour.
What you will be doing:
- Support the delivery of projects and their interdependencies in support of specific business strategies
- Management of the programme incident (defect and non-defection) and risk/issue management systems and processes
- Leading the on-going development of the management processes, bench-marking of processes and systems, management of reporting against programme KPIs (to support all stakeholder levels); coordination of off-shore support teams where necessary
- Support the delivery of specific projects to time, cost and quality, though the identification and management of as many risks as possible and to control all activities in order to ensure the projects are successfully completed
- Background in process engineering
- Proficient communication and organisational skills
- Experience of metric and reporting delivery to support programme delivery
- Skilled with Excel and numeracy
- Holder of a full UK driving license
The ideal candidate will have experience within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, e.g. rail, aerospace, defence or energy.
Please do not hesitate in applying for this position, if you have any questions about this role please contact Jessica Williams of Jonathan Lee Recruitment