Are you looking for a great HR Generalist Role where you are able to add value and make a positive impact within a business? I am recruiting an HR Officer for a large scale service sector business in the Midlands, who boast circa 80,000 employees nationwide.
As the HR Officer you will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient HR service to all employees across the business. Essential to this role is a sound commercial awareness with good experience in employee relations and advanced understanding of employment law to be able to offer an accurate and appropriate advice service with a real emphasis on coaching and training.
- Advising and coaching employees of all levels on employee relations issues
- Support managers across the business with any HR related queries that arise
- Demonstrate commercial awareness when providing advice and guidance to all members of the business
- Build and maintain great working relationships to ensure engagement and a high quality service to all stakeholders
- Maintain up-to-date employment law and best practise knowledge
- Participate and contribute towards training and development
- To maintain accurate policy and procedure across the business, coaching all colleagues of correct usage while developing and implementing changes where necessary
- Analyse people data and supplying reports on a regular basis
- Worked within an operational HR role
- Strong coaching and negotiating skills
- Strong employee relations experience
- Managing projects adopting a collaborative approach
- Ability to analyse HR data and report them appropriately
- Ability to travel nationally when required with a full clean driving license
- CIPD member (desirable)
- Graduate with an HR specialism (desirable)
If you have a desire to build value and demonstrate the positive effect of HR, great communication skills, a strong working background within an advisory capacity, then this is an exciting role for you.
If you are interested in being considered for this role then please attach your CV by clicking Apply below