Car Delivery Driver - London
We are looking to recruit a Car & Van delivery driver to work at our London depot in West Drayton,
Come and join our growing business, we hold a varied fleet of cars including commercial vehicles, people carriers, 4x4s, Sports and Prestige. We require responsible drivers to safely deliver these vehicles to our Nationwide clientele.
As a driver you are the 'face’ of our company and as such customer service delivery is paramount. Our clients are often happy and reassured to meet our drivers. Statistically you will have an accident every 7 years and a car is the second biggest investment most people make - a KAM driver has a huge part to play in reassuring our clients that we will deal with their claim efficiently.
We offer great career progression available at depot level, all our existing depot manager network started life at KAM as drivers. We often promoted drivers from 3.5t to 7.5t car transporters. We will sponsor all costs for driver CPC qualifications and have sponsored drivers to obtain their category C1 license
After passing the 3 month probationary period drivers are entitled to go on the depot bonus scheme which is driven by 4 KPIs. Individuals can earn up to £200 per month and it is a realistic target we don't cap on approved overtime, some drivers are earning 50% + of their basic salary.
In addition to your salary you will get....
- NEST pension contribution
- Uniform provided including safety shoes
- Mobile phone and Sat Nav provided for business use
- Shell fuel card provided for business use -we allow drivers to obtain a personal loyalty card to obtain reward points
Duties will include....
- Assisting in the preparation of hire fleet vehicles to a high standard for delivery to customers, adhering to the relevant procedures and completing all required documents.
- Ensuring that vehicles required for the following days deliveries are accounted for and prepared
- Ensuring that the depot parking area remains organised at all times with different vehicles allocated different areas as directed by the depot management.
- Preparation of the yard in order for easy access for collection of vehicles by salvage agents or other Kindertons employees when appropriate.
- Assisting depot administrators in dealing with damaged fleet vehicles by photographing those vehicles and taking for estimate and the designated fleet repairer.
- Assisting in deliveries, collections or vehicles swaps as and when required by depot management.
- Working as part of a team, attending team meetings and contributing where appropriate.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by line manager.
We pay £7.56 per hour for a level 1 driver, however upon 12 months service this does increase to £8.61.
Why not apply and join our friendly team.