H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce, and we are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join our vibrant team.
Based at our Rugby branch with onsite presence as required we are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to strengthen the team.
Working within a team of Recruitment & Planning professionals to maximise the quality of service delivered to both our Candidates and Clients for the supply of temporary workers to clients whilst maintaining H&G Recruitment`s compliance standards and achieving branch financial targets.
Recruitment Planning - to recruit, manage and maintain a pool of skilled, motivated and professional temporary workers (HGV Drivers) and ensure compliance with any relevant laws and operating standards by effective communication with both Clients and Drivers. Allocating Drivers to daily bookings and ensuring fulfilment.
Key performance Indicators
- Sourcing and management of HGV Drivers
- Fulfilment of bookings
- Service review feedback
- Identify and convert new business opportunities
You should be a dynamic self starter, enthusiastic, determined and would like the opportunity to be the architect of your own career and in charge of your own earnings and destiny, You will be an approachable, driven professional looking for their next step in Recruitment. You will be a natural rapport builder and thrive in a busy and dynamic business environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proven business development results preferably within the Recruitment industry
- Team player
- Ability to develop lasting relationships with clients and candidates
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in a pressured environment
- Driving licence
- Ideally will have either transport/logistics experience or recruitment consultant experience
- Minimum education level - G.C.S.E in Maths and English
- Computer literate inc Microsoft packages
Days of work are Sunday - Thursday 45 hours per week. In return you will receive a competitive salary £21,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience plus bonus based on fulfilment targets bring the OTE to £27,000 - £31,000 per annum. You will receive industry leading training, 28 holidays and opportunity to develop and progress.
Please either send you CV to sue.trolley@ or apply online.
www. h - g - recruitment .com