My client is urgently looking for a senior administrator to provide Commercial and Contract support, in order to facilitate and deliver the business objectives, while actively administering business information, reporting and documentation to support business activity.
This is initially a 9 month fixed term contract
- Supporting Commercial and Contract activity, to include but not limited to:
- Collating, analysing and preparing business reports
- Preparing Customer KPI reports
- Managing customer contract files
- Preparing customer Commission reports
- Admin work utilising SAP system
- Administering Customer Price files
- Customer site audit process and data administration
- Customer liaison
- Preparing business presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash Media
- Preparing responses to tenders and tender presentations (Bespoke & tailored)
- Planning & preparing business events, meetings and exhibitions
- Organising business meetings, preparing agenda and keeping minutes
- Administrative support as and when required
- Liaising with company and IM personnel to support business activity and customer service.
- To assist the Operational & Sales activity, as and when required.
- Preparation of fully costed business report as required to support Commercial activity
- Support P2P activity - including Requisitions and Orders
- Ensure management teams are kept informed and key projects are implemented in response to Business needs as defined from time to time.
- Regular interaction with personnel to ensure effective communication of Commercial activity impacting on customer service.
- Liaising with Site personnel at sites and depot. to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Act as Company Ambassador in all external activities.
- Close liaison with company H&S, Quality and Regulatory personnel to ensure compliance of systems and practices of Safety, Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice.
- Ensure effective systems are followed for alerting any H&S, Quality & Regulatory deviations, to relevant personnel
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.