Primary Teachers Required - NQT, KS1, KS2 - South Birmingham
Balfor Education are recruiting for Supply Primary School Teachers to across a variety of schools in Birmingham.
We are looking for qualified Primary school teachers across South Birmingham to work on a day to day, long term and contracted basis.
As a Primary School Teacher the ideal candidate:
• Must have QTS however NQTs are also welcomed.
• Must have the ability to manage classroom behaviour
• Must have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum.
• Must have experience working in a classroom environment.
• The ability to be able to target specific, individual needs.
• Must be an enthusiastic, well motivated classroom practitioner
• Must be confident in liaising with teachers, pupils and parents.
In return Balfor can offer:
• A competitive salary - Daily rate £100 - £160 per day
• A consultant that will work with you to understand your needs from CV writing to talking you through each school we work with.
• The ability to teach locally to where you live
• The flexibility to work on the days that suit you!
If you have the relevant Primary Teacher experience please click apply now
Balfor Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Balfor Recruitment is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointments made will be subject to employment checks including a DBS check.
Balfor Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.