An opportunity to join a leading e-commerce digital consultancy to work on projects ranging from fortune 500 companies to high end retail organisations.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and document a business objective or requirement with the aim to produce deliverables for stakeholder approval, development and testing.
- Act as an interface between internal (onshore and near-shore) teams and clients to deliver functional requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to, and communicate effectively with, clients to identify needs and propose optimal solutions.
- Become a trusted advisor to client stakeholders through interactions and quality of deliverables.
- Continuously identify opportunities and recommend improvements to resolve business issues to enhance client satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Be the subject matter expert for the delivery team on eCommerce, vendor products and industry trends
- Work with Quality Assurance to build and validate test cases for defined requirements.
- Continually review application defects and changing requirements to determine if they fall within scope of project requirements, escalating when necessary.
- Adhere to the eAgle methodology, specifically in relation to Requirements Definition using JIRA and Confluence
- Provide training and documentation for delivered solutions to client.
- Present demos of working solutions to stakeholders.
- Promote best practices, tools and processes for project execution.
The consultancy has a relaxed and friendly working environment in a beautiful rural setting. If you fancy joining the team for regular bbqs, please apply.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Please apply to Ian Hargrave,
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within web development and design talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency