RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - WHITE COLLAR ENGINEERING
£18,000 - £26,000 BASIC SALARY.
25 DAYS HOLIDAY + EXTRA AVAILABLE
TEAM BONUS + PENSION + PRIVATE HEALTHCARE
Our client is a highly accredited, award winning recruitment business with offices across the region. They operate across 20+ specialist divisions and turn over nearly £60m a year. Every employee is classed as an asset and they invest in inductions and training programmes to ensure each team member has the tools to do their job to the best possible level. They have appeared on the Sunday Times Top Companies to Work for more than once for that reason.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join the fast paced, white collar engineering perms team. The role will be diverse, demanding and interesting and includes:
- Acting as the first point of contact when candidates are looking for a new job.
- Providing a vital link between clients and candidates to match them together
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business.
- Developing an excellent understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment to find fully suitable candidates.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Visiting client’s premises to build and develop relationships and gain a full understanding of the job you are hiring into.
- Advertising vacancies by creating and placing adverts across a range of media such as job boards, newspapers and social media
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and ensuring applicants have the correct documentation.
- Fully briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Organising interviews and carrying out site inductions.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews, making sure they are kept up to date in a timely fashion.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and ensuring candidates know full details on remuneration.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that will relate to the number of candidates placed in new roles per week, new businesses converted and monetary targets achieved.
- Ensuring timesheets and payroll is submitted correctly.
- Providing an informed and professional service always.
In return, you will receive a salary in line with your recruitment experience (min. 6 months). Basic salaries start at £18,000 up to £26,000 for more experienced applicants.
Apply in confidence.