We are recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of our client based in Brownhills. As an Administrator you will be responsible for various duties around the office.
Duties and Responsibilities of an Administrator
- General Admin duties.
- Collate information to produce the weekly KPI packs
- Act as note taker for meetings, disciplinary and appeals
- Data input - recording accurate absence information
- Produce reports from the Standards database
- Booking interview appointments and managing candidates
- General administration duties to support the operation
- Other ad hoc duties as required by manager
Details of an Administrator
- Location: Brownhills
- £7.50-£8.50 per Hour.
- Hours: Mon-Fri Flexible
- Part Time
- Maternity Cover
Skill and Experience of an Administrator
- Computer Literate
- Good telephone manner.
- Good Communication skills
- Self Organised
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Well organised planner, flexible with the ability to work well under pressure
- Patience, resilience and a calm and logical approach
Benefits of working as an Administrator
- 28 days holidays
- Working for a reputable company
- Good company Pension
- Company car park
If you are interested in this position please click Apply