Senior Accountant - ACA or ACCA Qualified
Are you an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant, looking for your next opportunity that offers exceptional progression?
Look no further, as I am currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant on behalf of a Top Chartered Accountancy Practice based in Hereford. Offering substantial progression including Directorship of the business, this company has an excellent reputation and promotes their employees to have a hands-on approach with clients. Working 37.5 hours per week, this full time, permanent salary offers a flexible salary DOE.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Client annual accounts preparation for sole traders, small limited companies, partnerships and LLPs
- Using several in house systems and spreadsheets
- Corporation tax returns and associated computation preparation and supporting schedules
- Self-assessment tax return preparation for individuals, partnerships, and property investors (this includes capital gains)
- Client meetings
- Addressing client queries and helping to put appropriate plans into effect
- Managing and developing your own trainee/junior accountants
- Statutory accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, small limited companies and LLPs
- Corporation Tax return preparation for small limited companies
- Partnership tax return preparation for self-employed partnerships and LLPs
- Self-assessment tax return preparation for individuals including capital gains, property income, foreign income and related schedules
- Managing a team of junior accountants and bookkeepers and managing their workloads.
Requirement of the Senior Accountant:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- 2+ years Practise experience
- Driving Licence as you may need to drive to Worcester on occasion to their other office.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, APPLY NOW. I wouldn’t want you to miss out.