Brand Executive - Marketing, Burton Upon Trent
Based in our Support Centre in Burton on Trent, as Brand Executive you will report to the Brand Manager; assisting in the design, delivery and communication of the offer to the estate and play a key part in driving the success of the brand. This is an ideal role for someone with a real passion for pubs and eating out.
- Brand planning and the delivery of tactical projects and promotional activities from the annual Brand plan, within timeline, and evaluate and analyse all key learnings and performance reporting
- Drive internal PR, communication and engagement for the Brand and support in the development of an annual Brand plan that is capable of delivering profitable growth. A genuine passion for all things digital, social media(Twitter, Instagram) and CRM will enable this.
- Monitor Brand performance against marketing/sales/profit targets and report upon Brand development and promotion activity
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand, understanding your Customer , their behaviour and key market trends is paramount and ensuring all marketing communications adhere to Brand guidelines
- Work with key agencies to develop plans in line with Brand objectives and manage/monitor plans and timings
- Basic understanding of all other Brands as flexibility will be required to support other Brand colleagues from time to time
- Commercially aware and able to integrate company agenda into thinking
- Good communicator with ability to engage the business
- Forward thinking with strong planning & process skills
- Brand literate with a strong affinity for the Customer and their motivations
- An affinity and understanding towards internal processes and communication requirements within the business
- Analytical ability to identify key issues and opportunities
- Team player - able to work well with internal (e.g. Marketing, Operations, Purchasing, finance etc.) and external (e.g. agencies, logistics) teams
- Good copy writing skills are ideal
In the successful Brand Executive; we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a genuine passion for the industry and has a clear visible ambition to succeed in the field of retail marketing.
If this role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you; please apply and a member of the Resourcing Team will be in touch.
Location: Burton Upon Trent, UKReference Code 963324