Credit Controller (Immediate Start)
Would you like to work for a sector-leading organisation with high values and a strong moral code? A fantastic opportunity has opened up at our client based in Bromsgrove for a skilled and enthusiastic Credit Controller. The role will be contracted for at least 12 months but may potentially go on longer or become permanent.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for the collection of payments in a timely manner in order to maximise cash flow. Your duties will include but will not be limited to: chasing debt via email, telephone and letter, working closely with external customers to resolve queries, reconciling accounts and creating statistical performance reports to present to the Credit Manager. The team are looking for a bright and friendly individual with excellent customer service skills as relationship management is a key aspect of this role.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience in a Credit Control or Sales Ledger position
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Being able to easily tailor your approach between a variety of external customers and internal departments.
- Have a high degree of initiative and determination to help you achieve targeted results
- Be used to working towards targets/KPIS and able to manage numerous tasks efficiently and effectively
In return you will:
- Gain unique experience working for a sector leading brand
- Work within a friendly and well-established team who will help train and support you
- Receive excellent benefits
- Have access onsite parking
This is a truly exciting opportunity for the right candidate to get their foot in the door with a well-established company with a fantastic reputation. If this sounds like what you have been looking for, please apply now.