Business Project Manager
Business Project Manager, 4 Months Contract based in Warwick
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager that is used to working within a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience with creating and developing business cases.
The submission consists of a number of business cases that require input, costs and analysis from a number of business areas with a variety of skills. The submission is of strategic importance to the business and has a defined deadline that must be met.
- Supporting the writers and data providers by maintaining focus on imminent completion actions and future milestones.
- Maintaining up to date plans and escalating key changes will ensure that senior stakeholders are aware of progress and risks that need mitigating.
- The content is owned and managed by current team members.
- To track, record and update the plan Planning skills utilising Microsoft Project.
- Capturing action and tracking progress while understanding the effect on the plan without understanding the full context of the business case.
- Facilitate and minute meetings and to have Good people skills and confidence to proactively progress the actions and plan.
- Good communicator required to work with people with technical, analytically and business skills.
- Facilitating hubs through bringing imminent actions and driving the week and month ahead through clear and simple visual updates.
- Capture significant changes and escalate to manager for senior stakeholder communication.
- Clear and concise playback of changes and impacts.
- Tracking the physical completion of the business case chapters and ensuring documents are managed
For more enquires please contact:
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and reply to this email.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.