Accounts Payable Administrator - 12 Month Maternity Cover
We are now recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Finance Team. You will be provisionally based at our Burton Store Support Centre (DE14 2WP), until the team transitions to our Head Office in Nuneaton (CV10 7RH) which will then act as permanent place of work.
This is a 12 month maternity cover role reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you are responsible for ensuring that all invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner. Ensuring that invoices are appropriately approved before payment is made to payment terms.
- Responsible for the timely management of Accounts Payable transactions in a proactive manner to ensure supplier accounts are accurate and up to date
- Checking and maintaining the accounts payable mailbox and incoming post
- Processing a high volume of stock invoices on the stock management system against goods received and purchase orders
- Raising of queries for price and quantity discrepancies
- Review and reconcile Supplier statements
- Clear and resolve any processing anomalies
- Preparation of regular payment runs
- Provide support and cover for other team members within the AP department to ensure no backlogs occur
- Assisting with month end – closedown of ledger, month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting any process and system changes that are implemented for the improvement of the Accounts Payable Process and department deliverables
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of high volume processing
- Must be IT literate
- Intermediate or working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to make timely and rational decisions based on relevant information and experience
- Good standard of written and oral communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements. Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…