SALARY: Competitive depending on experience plus excellent benefits package.
One of our top clients, an award winning Warwickshire based Law firm, is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their debt collection unit and to be responsible for quality assurance and company wide compliance with regulatory bodies (FSA, OFCOM and CSA).
Your key duties as the Compliance Manager will include:
1. Assisting the Head of Risk and Compliance in providing urgent technical advice on queries regarding compliance issues
2. Ensuring that monthly and quarterly audits are carried out in line with the correct plans and standards
3. Conducting thematic audits to target areas of concern
4. Overseeing the delivery of the monthly compliance dashboard report
5. Working with Group Leaders/Team Leaders/Supervisors to ensure there is effective supervision of matters and that matters which are High Risk are regularly monitored.
6. Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure all information required by the Financial Conduct Authority is supplied within set timescales
7. Ensuring risks are escalated appropriately
8. Overseeing the handling of complaints and ensuring they are responded to within set timescales
9. Ensuring relevant breaches registers are maintained and that incidents are reported, monitored and controlled
10. Assisting the Data Protection Officer with information data handling under the Data Protection Act
11. Driving forward improvements to processes to ensure that compliance supports the efficient delivery of services
12. Devising and delivering a training plan and providing regular bulletins and updates on key compliance issues
13. Ensuring that the impacts of legislative and regulatory changes are assessed and reported on
14. Attending team, compliance and risk meetings when required
Our client is looking for a candidate who can ideally demonstrate the following knowledge and experience:
- Two to three years’ working in compliance role either in an SRA or FCA environment
- Knowledge of SRA regulations and FCA and anti money laundering regulations (advantageous)
- Experience in providing auditing, qualitative and quantitative management reports
- Ability to work flexibly and quickly to respond to risks and compliance queries
- Positive communicator that speaks with authority
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact the office.
Ref No: 2877
Location: Leamington Spa
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £Competitive DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday 09.00-17.30
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service | Pension | Firm wide performance bonus scheme | One months’ Firm sick pay | Healthcare cash back scheme | Annual salary review | Training and development | Free onsite car parking and onsite staff café | Active social committee who organise various events throughout the year
Please note that if you do not hear back from us in 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. However your details will be considered for any other roles that we feel your skills and experience may be suitable for. If you are already registered with Tri please contact your consultant to discuss your suitability for this position. Tri can only consider applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK in line with Home Office Guidance on the prevention of illegal working. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.