Level 3 - Nursery Practitioners Required Immediately
ITN Mark is looking to recruit an encouraging and friendly Nursery Practitioner for a Nursery in Telford. This is for a Part Time position starting in September 2017! The candidate should knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and the ability to support children up to the age of 5.
As a successful ITN Mark Nursery Practitioner, you will have experience working with children and a GCSE at C or above in Math and English. You should have a keen interest in education and an ability to engage children in activities that are fun and stimulating.
In this role the Nursery Practitioner will:
- Be Level 3 qualified in Childcare
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of lessons.
- Work with children one-on-one and in groups.
- Help manage classroom behaviour.
- Work with staff, parents and carers.
- Make learning engaging and fun.
Benefits of ITN Mark education are
- Good rates of pay including weekly pay
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.
- Excellent support system in place for the staff, offering a real chance to make a positive impact on the children's education.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.