Senior Commerical Finance Analyst
As Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be reporting into the Finance Director and assisting in making key commercial decisions. You will have ownership for providing the regional analytical decision support and develop proposals on key issues for the SBU's. You will have heavy involvement with regional budgets, profitability reports, contribution analysis, monthly management reports and monthly sales forecasts for the business units. You will be confident analysing large volumes of data and using this analysis to make recommendations on key business issues.
- Support the monthly forecasting process and work closely with the Sales Business Unit teams to ensure that the monthly commercial reporting is accurate
- Develop and maintain regional profitability analysis on a monthly basis and report to management on operational variances and deviations from budget and prior year
- Identify critical factors within projects that would effect profitability and evaluate whether results are consistent with the companies aims
- Participate in key business initiatives, looking at 'what-if' scenarios and performance benchmarking
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
Your key traits:
- Strong academics; bachelor's degree and either ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience analysing high volumes of data with the ability interpret and problem solve
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience with pricing would be advantageous
- Ability to highlight issues and convey complex thoughts in a clear, concise and timely manner, both oral and written
- An ability to commercially engage stakeholders
If you feel that you are ready to step up to the role of Senior Commercial Financial Analyst for a fast growing manufacturing company based in Worcestershire and want to make the most of this amazing opportunity, then please apply or contact me on either or for more information.