Engineering Project Manager
SF Group are currently looking for an Engineering Project Manager to be accountable for the delivery of new product introduction activities within an automotive manufacturer.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- You will be pivotal in leading process development projects within the manufacturing facility with the primary aim of flawless production activities.
- Being a key influencer with internal stakeholders and suppliers your will collate cross functional data in order to develop NPI project strategy to implement new processes.
- You will be involved in Jig & Fixture selection and development to ensure production build processes are standardised and accurate for launch purposes.
- Ensuring project milestones are hit and key gateways maintained so they are delivered on time within budget.
The ideal person will be/have:
- An excellent project management background with a very strong grounding in manufacturing process engineering.
- You must possess an Engineering Qualification with experience of working within an Automotive Manufacturing environment.
This is a permanent position paying a salary of up to £45,000 pa.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or