Community Psychiatric Nurse CPN
Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work within a supportive and welcoming, Community Mental Health Team based in Burton. This clinic based team provides multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and care for clients who have severe and enduring mental health issues. This placement will be an ASAP start initially for 3 months and you will be working office hours from Monday - Friday.
* Experience in community mental health is essential
* Previous experience working with adults and older adults within the community
* Mental Health Nursing Qualification
* Current and valid NMC registration
* Valid right to work in the UK
* Valid UK driving license
In return we offer the following benefits
* Limited, Umbrella or PAYE options
* £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum and Permanent roles available within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on or email for more information.