Business Development Manager-FMCG National catering equipment pr
Business Development Manager-FMCG National catering equipment provider!
£30,000-£32,000 OTE £45,000-£50,000 achievable + package
Due to continued growth, a brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused individual to join a leading HORECA equipment supplier as an BDM.
This is a critical role which requires a self-assured ‘people person’ to develop their relationships with clients.
You must have a proven track record of generating revenue through new sales prospecting and client development within the HORECA sector. A sales background in foodservice would be beneficial.
You will need to be a natural hunter who thrives on gaining new business.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales and cash margin targets for a defined geographic territory
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the marketplace through which you will generate opportunities for new business
- Opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new customers
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations
- Help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and sales collateral
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Convert leads to order and account manage the delivery of services through mobilisation
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Divisions business plan and targets
You’ll convert customers using strong buying and negotiation skills; and the delivery of value-added initiatives and solutions to meet a wide range of customer needs.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!