A Market Leading client based in Warwick require an accomplished Finance Manager to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement.
For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, bonus, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: Finance Manager
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (See below)
Interviews: W/C 29th August
Salary:Up to £50,000 per annum plus attractive benefits and bonus.
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong controls background
- Previous experience in E2E processes
- People management
- Investment accounting experience preferred - Significant experience in blue chip company
- Provide financial analysis and evaluation (including building robust budgets and forecasts) on behalf of business managers, business partners and finance teams, acting as a business partner as required
- Responsible for month end accounting inputs and outputs for the business unit, ensuring completeness, consistency and accuracy of all data, and that accounting entries are appropriately classified in accordance with internal policy
- Lead the compilation and review of financial performance reports
- Ensuring adherence to key internal and Sarbanes-Oxley controls
- Lead and manage a highly motivated, innovative and customer focused finance team
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!