Interim Marketing Executive
Are you an immediately available Interim Marketing Executive able to start in a 6 month FTC in Central Birmingham? If the answer is yes then I would love to hear from you as I am recruiting for a Not for Profit organisation who will work in a team dealing with planning and implementing a rebrand of the business as they transition to another organisation. The ideal candidate should therefore have experience of developing and implementing a brand, working with and pro-actively managing stakeholders including agencies, funders and clients.
The candidate will also be supporting the development of the businesses new corporate identity, new social media channels and corporate website etc.
You will required to:
- Use Content Management Systems proactively
- Consider SEO requirements to ensure our content and brand profile is optimised at all times
- Ensure community management across Twitter, Linked in, Youtube, Pinterest and any other relevant channels/sources;and use social channels to drive traffic to owned digital platforms
Candidates must be skilled in:
- A relevant academic or professional digital/marketing/business qualification
- Excellent project and time management skills
- A proactive, flexible and positive approach to working
- Excellent level of communication skills - both verbal and written, with demonstrative copywriting skills
- Good understanding of marketing and digital technologies, with experience of CMS, CRM and email broadcast systems
- To be proficient in the use of social media monitoring tools, constantly evaluating the best methodologies for the company
- A proven track record of working on content managed websites and managing social media activity
- Experience in e-CRM - from design and content through to distribution
If this challenging 6 month FTC Interim Marketing Executive position which may lead to a permanent role sounds of interest then I would love to hear from you. You must have ideally 3 years Marketing experience, be available immediately and be able to commute to Central Birmingham.