Employee Benefits Assistant
My client, a fantastic private sector business, who are going through a fantastic period of growth and transformation are looking for an Employee Benefits Assistant to join their busy HR team. The business operates across the UK and is a business that really looks after its people.
The Employee Benefits Assistant will be responsible for all the employee benefit functions throughout the business, reporting directly into the Head of HR and given all the necessary training to do their role effectively. It is not necessary to have previous Reward experience, someone who has been in a generalist HR role and is looking to specialise would also be considered.
As the successful Employee Benefits Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the management and creation of different Reward factors
- Designing and managing different processes
- Liaising with the third-party Employee Benefit providers
- Support the pensions team
- Working directly with the Head of HR to grow the Employee Benefit function.
- Support with process improvements
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced working with either Generalist HR, Pensions or Employee Benefits
- Experienced working with HR databases and be IT literate
The Employee Benefits Assistant role is perfect for someone who is looking for exceptional development support working with a Head of HR who is all about supporting their employees.
To apply for the Employee Benefits Assistant position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.