Business Development Manager - Industrial Lubricants (West Midlands)
Business Development Manager - Industrial Lubricants required in the West Midlands by a market leading land fuel and lubricants provider!
World Fuel Services requires a Business Development Manager (BDM) - Industrial Lubricants to act as the main point of contact for key Industrial customers within the West Midlands region, driving the uptake of a Global brand of lubricants and consultancy services.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a Fortune 100 company providing aviation, marine and land energy, logistics, and technology solutions to customers and suppliers around the world. Our global team of local professionals delivers innovative products and services at more than 8,000 global locations.
With revenues in excess of $27 billion and over 5,000 employees worldwide, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
WFS, www.wfscorp.comis a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida.
Following the acquisitions of the Watson Petroleum and Linton Fuels businesses in 2013/14, World Fuel Services has become a major player in the UK land fuels market.
- Develop individual account strategies supporting company goals and objectives; analyse/solve industrial customer business issues and present meaningful recommendations/solutions.
- Responsible for improvement of existing customer revenue, volume and gross margin through the application of Company business tools and guidelines.
- Responsible for the development and management of a robust and realistic new business pipeline.
- Time available will be split as determined on key existing clients and development and streaming of new business
- Enhance company visibility through promotion and networking.
- Maintain supplier relationships.
- Monitor and report on sales within specified area.
- Provide timely management reporting and information.
- Liaise closely with customer service colleagues in Head Office.
PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS):
- Field based technical sales and new business development experience. Ideally gained selling into Industrial/Manufacturing/Processes businesses sectors.
- Key account management experience
- Full UK driving license
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- A passion for sales and sales strategy
- Background in a lubricants sales environment.
- Experience of supplying engineering products into an industrial or engineering working environment