Production Operative (Warehouse)
Job title: Production Operative (Warehouse)
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 7.30am-4.00pm
Rate of pay: £7.50
Here at AK Contracts Ltd an exciting new job opportunity has arisen within an established powder coating & manufacturing company. They are looking to expand their workforce and add a Production Operative to their team.
Role Overview: You will be a part of the manufacturing and production process - working on the production line. It will be advantageous if you are quick with your hands and have a keen eye for detail to avoid mistakes.
The ideal candidate must have experience in;
· Working unsupervised once trained
· Following standard operating procedures accurately
· Being flexible enough to learn new skills
· Being committed to safety, quality and productivity
· Achieving a high standard of punctuality and attendance
· Following company production rules
· Adhering to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
Duties will include:
· Operating equipment to powder coat various metals and materials
· Working on a production line in a fast paced environment
· Carrying out quality control checks on the work produced and correcting any issues
· This role would be suited to someone who is confident working in a team and independently.
· As the successful candidate you will have the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
· Have a strong work ethic conveying confidence and passion in delivering high quality components.
· Be well presented
If you wish to contact AK Contracts directly, please quote the reference