Assisting Director Academy Training Manager
Assisting Director - Full-time in Birmingham
35k Basic with benefits
Resolve Recruitment are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Assisting Director within a leading Hair and Beauty Training acedemy to head up a team of talented and committed professionals in supporting the delivery of the below frameworks/standards.
- Hairdressing Levels 2 & 3
- Barbering Levels 2 & 3
- Study Programmes
- To oversee the management team in raising the profile of the standards of the quality of teaching and learning, ensuring all academy policies are followed in meeting the learner's needs and requirements within all programmes delivered.
- Direct the management team with the monitoring of the overall performance of learner's progress, attendance, welfare and programme enjoyment.
- Work alongside senior managers and directors to ensure the grade 1 "Outstanding" quality of provision overall is monitored and continuous improvements are made.
- To have full operation in meeting all academy targets inclusive of ESFA contracts and Ofsted requirements.
- To ensure contractual profiling and financial performance is fully monitored in meeting ESFA contact requirements.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the delivery of all qualifications/frameworks/standards.
- To direct the IQA team to ensure all practices are followed against quality assurance processes.
- Excellent skills in working with and building employer partnerships to maintain existing and create new business.
- Sustaining Learner recruitment on suitable programmes. Leading to progression to further develop learners goals and aspirations.
Requirements of Role:
- Assessor and teaching qualifications
- Internal verification qualification
- Hairdressing Level 2/3
- Team Leading/management qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to motivate and encourage team members
- Able to prioritise work/targets meeting timescales set
- Good organisational skills, and attention to detail
- A DBS check prior to commencement is required
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent personal progression available.