Payroll Assistant - Accounts Payable experience essential
Position: Payroll Assistant - Accounts Payable experience essential
Duration: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £18,000 - £22,500
An established and well known organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Assistant with experience of Accounts Payable/ Purchase Ledger.
Centrally based, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will closely with the Payroll Supervisor and amongst an existing team of finance professionals that ensuring that payrolls are processed in a professional, timely and accurate manner. You will assist is the coordination of payroll BACS transmissions, General Ledger Interfaces as well as post Payroll reports. You will also assist in Purchase Ledger (Accounts Payable) duties, such as processing payments and readying invoices for month end payments.
You will have experience of working in a similar role within busy Payroll and Purchase ledger environment. Ideally you will hold the ATT qualification, however this is negotiable. You will be a driven and hardworking individual with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Payroll assistant with Accounts Payable experience.
- You will have experience of working in a fast paced, high volume &multi pay frequency environment.
- Experience of running and generating reports and ensuring compliance with statutory legislation.
- Have experience of working with Invoice Processing Systems.
- ATT Qualified - desirable.
What you will get -The Benefits
- Excellent salary
- 28 Days holiday - rising to 33 days holiday with service
- Free Parking
- Onsite gym
- Onsite Restaurant
- An excellent collaborative working environment with the opportunity to develop and progress.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us