Part Time Legal Secretary/Typist
Our client based in Birmingham is a progressive Law firm. The role will be supporting the Private Client/Court of protection team and working 22.5hours hours per week with a take-home of £12,000. Hours are flexible.
The role will entail:
- Typing reports, file notes and attendance notes.
- Preparing enclosures ready for signing and sending out with the post.
- Opening and closing client files in line with best practice.
- Filing of incoming and outgoing post and correspondence.
- Undertaking all client filing management and archiving tasks.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
Applicants must have previous secretarial experience. Particularly typing both copy, audio including digital dictation. Exposure to legal is required.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer