Warehouse Supervisor / Stock Controller
My client based in Wednesbury in Walsall are recruiting for a brand new role in the business. The salary is up to £24,000 and the working hours are 9am to 7pm.
A basic overview of the role;
- Creating Goods in documents for the warehouse
- Creating Goods out documents for the warehouse
- Creating picking manifests for the warehouse
- Booking in stock
- Reporting any delivery discrepancies, damages to the suppliers
- Stock checks on products
- Updating system with new product codes
- Managing 7,500-10,000 products items per week
- Supervising a small team of warehouse staff
There is parking available on site.
Warehouse and stock management experience is essential for the role as the client needs someone who can come in and hit the ground running. You will also need excellent computer skills and understand excel.
Please note due to high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.