Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Are you an enthusiastic business development executive, knowledgeable about your subject matter? Are you an effective communicator who can explain just about anything to anyone, clearly? Are you committed to your professional development?
Make your mark with one of the fastest growing Training Providers. They deliver training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK. They put as much into people as they do with learners and clients, making sure they are comfortable and confident in their role and always ready for the next opportunity.
They are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to their clients and learners.
What is a must-have, is a passion for learning and developing others, an organised and flexible approach to work and the desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As well as working in the UK's leading training company, you'll enjoy all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way. They offer a competitive rewards and benefits package and work together to embrace change and thrive on challenge. They are can-do, hardworking and are passionate about what they do.
If you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, can bring passion to work and thrive on challenge, this could be your life-changing opportunity.
This job could be ideal for you if you
- Have experience working in a target driven environment
- Have new Business Development Experience
- Have experience of working to sales objectives and deadlines
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a motivated self-starter with initiative and ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Have knowledge of apprenticeships and the education market
Business Development Executive main duties
- Promote and have responsibility for selling training, education and apprenticeships to businesses
- Make targeted sales appointments to increase customer base
- Achieve agreed activity, sales performance - 'Key Performance Indicators' (KPIs)
- Liaise with both internal and external key stakeholders to understand and promote the features, advantages and benefits of courses
- This is an excellent organisation which offers progression and development within a regional training provider.
This role is working for an accomplished training provider which offers excellent training and earning potential.
What we need
- Two recent professional references
- Agreement to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Be the primary influencer, defining future career paths of a range of students considering a career in public services. Get in touch today to apply or to talk about your career.
Could be the best call you make.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.