Salary:£15,000 - £20000/annum (pro-rate for part-time) £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
Nationwide Energy Consultants
Are you a highly motivated and confident telesales executive seeking an exciting new challenge?
Nationwide Energy is currently searching for a telesales executive to join our team!
This is an opportunity for a talented and financially hungry individual to join our team with uncapped commission.
Do you want to work at a company with growth opportunities that will provide you with the training to be successful?
As leaders in energy procurement in the hospitality sector, our business has grown through providing a range of services that match the needs of our customers and brewery partners.
We build long-term relationships with our customers and partners and want everyone to share our commitment to customer service.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Basic wage £15,000 - £20,000 depending on experience (pro-rate for part-time - 20 hours)
- Realistic OTE £25,000 - £30,000 uncapped commission
- 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday (full time)
- 10 am to 3 pm, Monday to Thursday (20 hours per week)
- Annual profit share scheme
- Growing company with opportunity for career progression
- 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Closed over Christmas (1 week)
- Free on-site parking
Your duties (FT);
- Is to sell electricity and gas contracts along with other related services
- You will be expected to contact customers
- Sell products
- Appropriately collect and record customer data and information to improve market research
- To develop and maximise commercial opportunities with potential customers and promote our values
- To provide a strong level of service at all times.
- To achieve personal sales targets, including call rates, lead generation, and contract sales
- To contribute towards the delivery of the team and organisational sales targets
Your duties (PT)
- Using our data and your own initiative to identify potential customers.
- Generate quality appointments for our field sales team.
- Achieve monthly targets
- Maintain excellent standards of customer service
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the UK Energy Market with special reference to supply and services provision (preferable)
- Numeracy & Verbal Reasoning
- Ability to resolve complex issues
- Computer Literate with Microsoft Office skills and experienced in database navigation preferred
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques and optimisation
- Proven telesales experience - Outbound calling experience
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issue
- Target driven and have the ability to converse confidently at decision maker level
- Excellent telephone manner, be customer focused and have a good sense of humour