We are seeking a resourcer to join our team in Derby City Centre. 6 month contract 37.5 hours.
We are looking for a resourcer to join a busy division in Derby City Centre for a duration of 6 months working full time hours Monday - Friday 37.5 hours.
You will be joining the team on a contract basis during an extremely busy period.
Experience in the following is preferred:
- Undertake administrative tasks which include but not limited to; filing, data entry, photo-copying, scanning and post duties.
- Provide telephone support and, if competent, advise on basic HR, payroll and recruitment policy matters.
- Undertake specific HR and payroll related administration in relation to critical health insurance, life assurance, long service awards and hardship and welfare fund.
- Undertake recruitment administration including placing vacancies on websites/job boards, pre employment checks, inputting information into the HR system.
- Manage recruitment telephone line and inbox, responding to queries as appropriate and forwarding messages to colleagues.
If you are interested in the above and you can identify your experience within your CV, we look forward to hearing from you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.