Customer Service Representative / CS Advisor / CS Executive
Job Title: Customer Services Representative
Salary: Attractive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent or temporary available, full time
Our Client is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services. They pride themselves on their unique service offering which distinguishes them from their competitors; they know that this is possible because they put people first. Due to their continued success and new contracts they are on the lookout for like-minded people to join their team who want to contribute to their innovative company through their unique talents and insights.
They are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative based at their head office in Telford. Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, this position will be responsible for delivering first class customer service to their customers and transport divisions. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling customer enquiries relating to their Company's products and services and to convert enquiries into
orders so that sales are increased.
- To receive customer enquiries for the Company's products and services and convert into bookings so that sales are increased to meet the Customer Services departmental targets.
- To record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the Company's bespoke system in accordance with notified departmental processes and procedures in order that an accurate customer database is available.
- To proactively identify sales opportunities when speaking to customers and recommend suitable Company products and services so that sales are increased to meet departmental targets.
- Deliverance of excellent customer service with internal and external customers to ensure that the Company's Vision, Mission and Values are met.
- To achieve the departmental KPI's including volume of calls and quality of service.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints regarding chasing, non-deliverance of timed service, non- removal and wasted journeys in accordance with departmental procedures so that customers' satisfaction with the Company's service is maintained and customers are retained.
- To refer customer queries and complaints other than chasing, non-deliverance of timed service, non-removal and wasted journeys to the relevant Account Coordinator so that they can be resolved to the customer's satisfaction and in line with departmental procedures.
- To establish a working relationship with the designated customers and internal or external business contacts so that interaction with customers is effective, business is increased and customers are retained to meet departmental targets.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of dealing with customers either face to face or on the phone.
- Experience of working within waste would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Experience within a fast paced demanding call centre environment
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Customer Service Representative, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Support, Part-Time Customer Service Advisor, Client Service Advisor, Customer Services, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, , Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin, B2B Experience, Customer Complaints Handler, CS Rep, Client Relationship Executive, Customer Enquiries Advisor may also be considered for this role.