Communications Coordinator Digital Charity
Do you love the digital channels? Have you got experience creating strategies across social? Are you looking for a new role within a Communications department?
Our client, a well known charity based just on the outskirts of Birmingham is growing its Communications team and is on the look out for a Digital Communications Coordinator. This role will be required to work across all digital media paying particular attention to social media.
Duties will include the following:
- Work with the team to deliver the Communications strategy
- Lead the social media strategy
- Manage the social media calendar
- Provide insight and report on the data taken from the various digital platforms
- Manage website and social daily
- Write and lead content, using various techniques
This is a full time Digital Communications Coordinator role requires somebody with ideally 2 years experience using digital platforms. You will have put social media strategies together and have a good understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and PPC. With this being a charity run organisation, they are very people focused, this must be reflective on all communications. You should be personable, pro active and be enthusiastic and passionate about this organisation.
Want to find out more? Apply today if you have the necessary skills.