Our Wolverhampton-based client, who is working towards a four year strategic plan to improve service delivery over its 500 sites across the Midlands, is looking for a HR Administrator on a permanent basis. The working week consists of 35 hours from Monday to Friday and the client is look to interview as soon as possible The salary for the position is negotiable upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Acting as main point of contact for colleagues regarding all HR enquiries
* Ensuring that computer systems and electronic records are accurate and kept up to date
* Assisting the recruitment process by ensuring a high quality reference and vetting process
* Calculating and inputting changes that affect rates of pay onto the system as well as processing monthly payroll
* Running reports, presenting information and identifying trends
* Conducting administrative tasks such as issuing contracts and colleague change letters
* Providing low level support to HR colleagues regarding employee relations casework
* Supporting the wider team in terms of ordering and financial transactions, policy and procedure updates and archived records
* Other ad hoc tasks as deemed appropriate
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a HR environment, ideally in a Shared Service setting, and must be computer literate.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.